Work for [email protected]+SM Workshop
Are you over 50 and looking for ways to improve your current financial situation? Have you ever dreamed of being your own boss? Work for [email protected]+ has the information you need to succeed.
AARP Foundation's Work for [email protected]+ initiative will help you gain the knowledge, support, and resources you need to make informed decisions about working for yourself and take the right first steps toward successful self-employment.
The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and daunting. Work for [email protected]+ breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
- A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself
- Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea
- A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity
- Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams
- Ways to find trustworthy support and services
weVENTURE powered by Florida Institute of Technology is hosting a free workshop near you on December 6, 2016 in Palm Bay.
Join us at the Wild Manta Ventures Auditorium at 5151 S. Babcock Street, Melbourne, FL 32905 for an engaging workshop.
Call 888-339-5617 to register. For additional information, visit aarpfoundation.org/workforyourself.
Work for [email protected]+ is made possible in part through a grant from The Hartford.
A huge thanks goes out to our event sponsors!
Tuesday 6th December
9:00AM - 10:30AM
Join us at this event!