Financial Management Fundamental for Small Businesses
Note: This workshop precedes the Cash Flow Management workshop to be offered on October 11.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of financial management and why it is important to a small business and its owner
- Identify financial management practices, rules, and tools commonly available to small businesses
- Explain how financial management practices, rules, and tools work
- Explain financial management basics for a small business, including:
- Start-up financing
- Financing for a growing business
- Financing working capital
- Financing fixed assets
Join Vincent LoPresti, Supervisory Lender Relationship Specialist (Acting) at U.S. Small Business Administration, as he delivers this interactive workshop. Handouts will be provided.
Thursday 28th September
1:30PM - 3:00PM
Join us at this event!Click here to register