Cash Flow Management
NOTICE: new date is October 18th
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of cash flow management in a start-up small business.
- Assess a cash flow cycle and make some cash flow projections.
- Describe how a cash flow statement can help assess and improve the financial health of a start-up.
- Identify some ways to manage cash flow in terms of managing costs and potential income.
- Identify ways to seek out expert technical assistance to improve cash flow management.
Join Vince LoPresti, Supervisory Lender Relationship Specialist (Acting) at the U.S. Small Business Administration as he delivers this interactive cash flow management workshop. Handouts will be provided.
Wednesday 18th October
10:30AM - 12:00PM
Join us at this event!Click here to register