Sponsorships Available for Business and Leadership Event
MELBOURNE, FLA. (July 12, 2017) – weVENTURE Melbourne, a Central Florida-based organization launched at Florida Institute of Technology and focused on accelerating sustainable business growth for entrepreneurs, is hosting its annual IMPACT Business and Leadership Summit from 1-5 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 24, at the Henegar in Melbourne.
The theme of this year’s summit is, “Interesting Stories from Interesting Women.”
The event features inspiring community leaders, influencers and an award-winning female entrepreneur, all discussing their journeys and the business lessons they learned along the way. There will also be networking with many of Central Florida’s highest profile business leaders.
With 400 expected attendees, from C-level professionals to small business owners, the IMPACT Summit reaches a broad and influential audience. Sponsorships remain available in several categories:
- Diamond, $5,000: 6-foot vendor table in main lobby, reserved seating for eight guests, logo placement on website and print materials, brief speaking opportunity, and four tickets for VIP reception following the event.
- Emerald, $3,000: 6-foot vendor table in main lobby, reserved seating for eight guests, logo placement on website and print materials, and three tickets for VIP reception following the event.
- Ruby, $1,500: 6-foot vendor table in main lobby, reserved table for four guests, logo placement on website and print materials, and two tickets for VIP reception following the event.
- Table, $500: Reserved table for four guests, logo placement on website and print materials, and two tickets for VIP reception following the event.
Current sponsors include Health First, Bank of America, Everything Brevard, Kegman Inc., Alluvionic, Brevard Achievement Center, Space Coast Daily, FLORIDA TODAY and SpaceCoast Marketing.
Confirmed speakers at the summit include:
- Kelsey Humphreys, media entrepreneur, ThePursuit.TV;
- Carol Craig, CEO/CFO, Craig Technologies;
- Amicitia Maloon-Gibson, Ph.D., executive ‘leaderpreneur,’ national speaker, consultant and certified mediator and life coach;
- Tina Lange, APR, president and chief strategist, Strategic Ink Public Relations;
- Alecia Blattler, director of workplace giving, United Way of Brevard.
Humphreys is a nationally recognized media entrepreneur, journalist and author. Host of the successful talk show The Pursuit, she serves as a contributor to Entrepreneur.com, Success.com, Huffington Post and LifeHack.org. She is also the author of the Amazon bestseller Go Solo.
Additional speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
“We are excited to debut a new format for this year’s IMPACT Summit in downtown Melbourne at the Henegar with a handful of amazing women sharing their inspiring stories. There really hasn’t been anything quite like this in Brevard,” said weVENTURE Executive Director Erica Lemp. “Following the summit, we hope that attendees will join us in supporting our community’s small businesses during ‘Eat, Play and Shop,’ a new addition to the event.”
As in previous years, the Summit is expected to sell out. Registration is required and tickets are $75. Online registration is available at http://weventure.fit.edu/.
Call 321-674-7007 for more information and to inquire about sponsorships.
To learn more about weVENTURE and its services, please visit http://mlb.weventure.org/.
# # #
About weVENTURE at Florida Institute of Technology’s College of Business
weVENTURE at Florida Institute of Technology’s College of Business (formerly the Women’s Business Center), launched in 2007 at Florida Institute of Technology, accelerates growth for entrepreneurs by providing customized coaching, business education, mentorship and networking programs. weVENTURE, with Central Florida locations in Melbourne and Rockledge, is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. For more information or to register for weVENTURE courses and mentorship programs, please visit www.weventure.org or call 321-674-7007.
About Florida Institute of Technology
Founded at the dawn of the Space Race in 1958, Florida Tech is the only independent, technological university in the Southeast. PayScale.com ranks graduates’ mid-career median salaries in first place among Florida’s universities, and lists Florida Tech among the top 20 universities in the South—both public and private. The university has been named a Barron’s Guide “Best Buy” in College Education, designated a Tier 1 Best National University in U.S. News & World Report, and is one of just nine schools in Florida lauded by the Fiske Guide to Colleges. In 2016, Times Higher Education ranked Florida Tech one of the top 20 small universities in the world and named it one of the top universities in the United States. Florida Tech offers undergraduate, master’s and doctoral programs. Fields of study include science, engineering, aeronautics, business, humanities, mathematics, cybersecurity, psychology, communication and education. Find additional information at www.fit.edu.